5.19.2008

まだまだ


Anarchy - Switch Sides
ComaーChi - 放浪
Kemui - Right
Bronk - 渓流にひる便
Kan & Dj Krush - Mosa
MackaーChin - Inori
Kan Freestyle


Not really a demonstration of any mixing skill but here's a little Japanese hip hop produced for the さくらまつりfestivities here at Vassar. A little awkward to play on stage for my teachers and peers, but the project was a blast to make. Since Apple only lets you buy from your national store, I had to order a itunes.jp gift certificate straight from the islands then get the back barcode scanned/emailed over to me. Well worth it, I found some great stuff. Definitely a bit disorienting stepping into an entirely new music scene but I was able to pick out Kan and Anarchy as two aces in there. DJ Krush as well but that goes without saying. Look forward to more in the Jap style over the next weeks, I'll be there through all of June and July. Already overwhelmed and I haven't even left...

2 comments:

Brendan Bercik said...

what's your hardware/software setup?

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for that anarchy "switch sides" track since forever, what album/place did you get it from?